We (Pall Mall Manufacturing Co. Pty Ltd – ABN: 61 001 526 478) understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased. To assist you, we have set out below the Pall Mall Returns Policy highlighting key points that you should know.
1. Australian Consumer Law
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law (if you are a consumer) and other relevant laws.
If you are a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law:
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period for which a remedy may be available can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Pall Mall adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
2. How to Return your Product?
(a) Our recommended returns procedure for your benefit
At Pall Mall, we understand the importance of getting any problems or concerns sorted out promptly. As such, if you have purchased a product through Pall Mall that exhibits a fault our aim is to resolve the issue for you in the fastest time possible.
To make this happen for you, we highly recommend that you contact us immediately the problem occurs.
(b) Returning products to Pall Mall
In order to obtain any remedy from us, you must provide us with clear proof of purchase. The proof of purchase must be in the form of a receipt or an invoice that we issued.
If we cannot be satisfied that you purchased the product from us then we may elect whether or not to accept your product for return, repair or replacement. For fraud prevention purposes, if you do not have a receipt, and we elect to give you a return we will need to record your personal details.
ii. Product assessment
Once proof of purchase has been established, if the product fault can clearly be determined, we will offer you a refund, exchange or repair. The available remedy will depend on whether the fault amounts to a major failure. Where the product fault is uncertain or difficult to determine via phone or email, we would request that the product be returned to our head office for better assessment within a reasonable timeframe.
Once the product is back with Pall Mall, we will determine whether:
- there is no fault found;
- there is a non-major fault which can be easily repaired within a reasonable timeframe;
- there is a major fault found and you are to be offered a replacement or a refund; or
- the product has been damaged or abused through misuse, abnormal use or negligent use.
Where there is no fault found, the product will be returned to you at your cost.
Where there is no fault with the product, or that the product been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or negligent use, we may require you to pay us for any fee incurred by us in connection with the assessment of your product, and the transportation of your product to and from our head office.
Unfortunately, Pall Mall cannot offer a refund or exchange where there is no fault with the product, or the product has been damaged due to misuse, abnormal use or negligent use, whether that has been identified by Pall Mall. However in such case, we may offer you repair of your product at your cost.
If the product does not match its advertised description, Pall Mall will provide you with a choice between a refund or a credit to the value of the product purchased.
Pall Mall Manufacturing Co. Pty Ltd
Ph: (02) 9584 8644
Click Here for more details.